Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lookbook Picks 20/01/2011


"You got the world boy, this all you make it?" by Olivia Harrison on LOOKBOOK.nu: "I wear these brogues to college every day, they are pretty much falling apart, but I can't bring myself to throw them away.
I look miserable on too many pictures, weird as I actually smile a lot.. and I look scary, and I'm not a scary person either! Boo :("




"Lace and bowknot~" by April 0317 on LOOKBOOK.nu: "i really in love with this lace top~ spring festival is coming
i am waiting for my new red cape~: )"




"I'm sick of DIY LB photos..." by Victoria Michelle on LOOKBOOK.nu: "This is probably one of my favourite outifts,
but unfortunately, I had to use my digital camera... And my tights ripped the first time I put them on!
Don't judge the bad photography ;)"




"I tremble, they're gonna eat me alive." by Sarah L'outragé on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"I have a better solution." by Sarah Pardini on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"I am not alone, i am not afraid, i am not unhappy.." by Sarah L'outragé on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"You only wish it was winter here." by Belen Aguirre on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Taken by Sarah Pardini, fun floral dress"



"She loves me and I love her" by Dominika V. on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"Knee High Tights" by Lucy L on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Pretty Polly Bold tights"



"It's All Green To Me" by Blaire Murray on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"#1 My first look" by Julia Bulger on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Im going POL Style...."



"Live to Love" by Sadé K. on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Monochromatic with a pop of color :)"



"Motor Dress " by VintageNVogue S. on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."



"Come on babe, why don't we paint the town?" by Liz Fisher on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."

No comments:

Post a Comment