Thursday, December 2, 2010

The pick of this weeks legwear looks



http://beware-of-my-heels.blogspot.com/
http://beware-of-my-heels.tumblr.com/ 
WIN JEWELLRY ON MY BLOG
http://beware-of-my-heels.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-les-jumelles-jewellry.html"


"Happiness Hit Her Like a Bullet in the Head" by Nicole S. on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."

"Chilly" by Layna Myhra on LOOKBOOK.nu: "oooh the snow is melting :("


"Beautiful Dreamer, Wake Unto Me" by Ellie Eckert on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Enjoying the warm Florida weather while I still can!

www.ellieeckert.com
www.tumblr.com/ellienicolee"


"Tickle Me Magenta" by Dorothy Siemens on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."

"I Know That It Will Break Your Heart" by Harriet L on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."


"It's All in Your Mind" by Abby N on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."

"Red Velvet, Not Cupcakes" by Rachel Phipps on LOOKBOOK.nu: "The jacket, vintage from a two piece suit my mother had back in the 80's is a recent addition to my wardrobe, and I've fallen head over heels in love with it..."

"Conflicted Tendencies" by Gelie Benj on LOOKBOOK.nu: "See looks like this and more from real people around the world on LOOKBOOK.nu."

"DIY Tights and Mustard !" by Aminta Fashion on LOOKBOOK.nu: "Im so happy with my creation! It took me a lot of time to finish it, and I have to confess that PATIENCE is not one of my qualities, but I made it :) hope you like it.
watch more photos on my blog.

www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com"





No comments:

Post a Comment