Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Featured blogger Yvetdn


YVETVDN

How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
From onlineshops, blogs and looking around you on the streets.

How would you describe your style ? 
hmm, hard one. I really like dresses and skirts and hardly wear jeans. It's girly but not tóó girly

.


What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ?
a lot of black/greyish pantys

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
Put on a panty and if the colour doesn't match the outfit put on another colour.


Where do you shop for hoseiry ? 
it's a dutch cheap store, zeeman

Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? 
sheer pantys!

Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ?
yes, about 1 or 2 times.

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
every day


Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
I should take one extra with me but I forget it haha

Do you recycle your tights if not how many pairs of tights do you throw away each month ? What was the last pair you put in the bin,trash ?
I don't recycle them, sometimes I wear them 2 times and then throw them away. I think I throw about 10 away in a month and the latest one was a 10 denier.



No comments:

Post a Comment